100% sikkert betalingssystem
Betal i DKK
Over 3,5 millioner solgte billetter
Søg efter billetter
Hvorfor købe hos os?
1. Van Gogh Museumpå Van Gogh Museum, tir, 10 dec 2019 - tir, 8 dec 2020
Fra 164 kr
2. Rijksmuseum m. spring-køen-overpå Rijksmuseum m. spring-køen-over , tir, 10 dec 2019 - tir, 31 dec 2019
Fra 167 kr
3. Madame Tussauds Amsterdampå Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, tir, 10 dec 2019 - tir, 8 dec 2020
Fra 169 kr
4. Amsterdam Dungeonpå Amsterdam Dungeon, tir, 10 dec 2019 - tir, 8 dec 2020
Fra 165 kr
5. Heineken Experiencepå The Heineken Experience, tir, 10 dec 2019 - tor, 6 feb 2020
Fra 170 kr
6. Amsterdam Icebarpå Amsterdam Icebar, ons, 11 dec 2019 - ons, 18 mar 2020
Fra 169 kr
7. Body Worlds - The Happiness Projectpå Body Worlds - The Happiness Project, ons, 11 dec 2019 - ons, 18 mar 2020
Fra 169 kr
8. Rembrandt-museetpå Rembrandt-museet, tir, 10 dec 2019 - lør, 8 feb 2020
Fra 127 kr
9. 2-i-1: Van Gogh Museet og kanalrundfartpå Van Gogh Museum, tir, 10 dec 2019 - søn, 9 feb 2020
Fra 308 kr
10. Artis Royal Zoo: Spring køen overpå Artis Royal Zoo: Skip The Line, tir, 10 dec 2019 - tir, 9 jun 2020
Fra 227 kr
Johan Cruijff Arena Stadium Tour
Visit the Johan Cruijff Arena named after the legendary football player and coach! You get a guided tour through the stadium that is the home of AFC Ajax, where you also learn more about the history of the team and the arena itself. Included in this ticket is a visit to the Gallery of Fame, the field and even the press room!
- Visit the stadium named after the football legend Johan Cruijff
- Experience the home of AFC Ajax
- Get a thorough guided tour of the stadium
- See the Gallery of Fame
- Hear about AFC Ajax's history
Hvad kan jeg forvente?
The smell of the freshly cut grass reaches you. Being a football fan, there is nothing like the green field that is the home of AFC Ajax. Of course, when you visit the stadium, the seats are not taken by screaming and exicited fans, but you still get the feeling of what it's like to be a professional football player.
On this tour through the Johan Cruijff Arena, you see all the behind-the-scenes places, that this stadium has to offer! You visit the press room and get the opportunity to stand behind the microphone, like you're being interviewed by real journalists. You also get the chance to surround yourself with this season's players at the 'Meet the team' photo wall!
Your guide tells you all about the history of the arena, alongside the story of the football legend the stadium is named after: Johan Cruijff! He became a professional football player at the age of 17. Through a long and thriving career he was a player and a coach who wished for football to be called 'the beautiful game' - and when he was around, it definitely was!
The Gallery of Fame is also included in the tour. Here you hear more about the history of the team, AFC Ajax, in both the past and the present - and maybe you even get a glimpse of the future!
Hvordan fungerer det?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Infant (0-4): Free of charge
Varighed: 1 timer 15 minutter
Hvad er med i prisen?
- Entry to the Johan Cruijff Arena in Amsterdam.
- A guided tour.
Johan Cruijff Arena
ArenA Boulevard 1 1100 DL Amsterdam